- 1Who had: some Americans who’d arrived after lunchMore example sentences
- She learned German and went on a school exchange to Frankfurt, which was so prosperous she wondered who'd won the war.
- When my Mother was 10 years old, my Grandmother returned to visit the family who'd looked after her.
- I then got chatting with a really nice woman who'd come up from Cork.
- 1.1Who would: he knew many of the people who’d be thereMore example sentences
- Feste tells a fool's tale about those who'd want to tax owners of more than one car.
- They regularly argue over who'd do best at job creation.
- The kind of person who'd prefer Havana to Tuscany, the café con leche to the cappuccino.
More definitions of who'dDefinition of who'd in:
- The US English dictionary