- A story or play about a murder in which the identity of the murderer is not revealed until the end.More example sentences
- Ten strangers with secrets are brought together in a savage rainstorm in the whodunnit thriller Identity.
- Further compounding the peril is the fact that this is basically a murder mystery, a whodunit with slasher overtones.
- It is a whodunnit and a thriller with thrills and fun for audience and actors alike.
1930s: from who done it?, non-standard form of who did it?.
More definitions of whodunnitDefinition of whodunnit in:
- The US English dictionary