- A number without fractions; an integer.More example sentences
- The decimal point separates the whole numbers from the fractions or parts of numbers and so every number has a decimal point, whether we show it or not.
- For example, the sequence of all squares and cubes of whole numbers begins with the integers 4, 8, 9, 16, 25, 27, and 36.
- Column addition was performed on whole numbers and then on fractions.
More definitions of whole numberDefinition of whole number in:
- The US English dictionary