- Made with or containing whole unprocessed grains of something: wholegrain mustardMore example sentences
- He advised her to eat more fruit, salads and wholegrain cereals and wholegrain bread.
- Foods rich in B vitamins are green leafy vegetables, wholegrain breads and cereals, nuts, legumes and lean meats.
- Flavour the mash with a couple of tablespoons of wholegrain mustard or herbs such as chives and basil.
More definitions of wholegrainDefinition of wholegrain in:
- The US English dictionary