(also whoopee pie)
- A small round cake with a chewy texture, consisting of two flattish halves, typically chocolate, sandwiched together with a creamy filling.More example sentences
- Remember your special mom/lady on Mother's Day with whoopie pies just like Grandma's!
- Along with cookies and whoopie pies, look for more sophisticated desserts like a mini-strawberry shortcake with tarragon whipped cream.
- Now whoopie pies are migrating across the country, often appearing in the same specialty shops and grocery aisles that recently made room for cupcakes.
More definitions of whoopie pieDefinition of whoopie pie in:
- The US English dictionary