- formal term for whoever. a belief that whosoever steals will be blindedMore example sentences
- And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
- ‘I am calling on whosoever is holding this precious human being to relieve him of this trauma and allow him to go safely in the comfort of his parents and family,’ Rampersad said.
- People want change, a change from the governance of mediocrity to a vibrant, clean and responsive administration and whosoever can ensure this will not only be acceptable to the people but will be also viewed with pride.
More definitions of whosoeverDefinition of whosoever in:
- The US English dictionary