- (Of a radio, or other device or activity involving broadcasting) having or using a wide band of frequencies or wavelengths: urban areas have wide-band two-way communicationsMore example sentences
- We studied polarimetry with wide-band filters and a simple instrument that took us six months to calibrate.
- The co-operation will be involved in wide-band transmission by transferring Intel technology, Jong said, adding that both sides will develop the cable and wireless digital transmission service.
- The wide-band networks under construction in some large and medium-sized cities in Western China will provide the necessary communication platform to carry out Western China literature resource digitization.
More definitions of widebandDefinition of wideband in:
- The US English dictionary