- A V-shaped growth of hair towards the centre of the forehead: a judge with a grey thatch combed back from a diving widow’s peakMore example sentences
- She had a high forehead and a widow's peak where her hair started out dark, then gradually lightened.
- He was a handsome, elegant-looking man with dark hair that formed a widow's peak and a thin moustache.
- He has a pronounced widow's peak and the hair on his knuckles crawls over his wedding band.
More definitions of widow's peakDefinition of widow's peak in:
- The US English dictionary