- Easily controlled or handled: these vehicles are heavier and less wieldyMore example sentences
- Yet each step brought not the institutionalisation of these people's forms but the cementing of minority representative forms on the pretext that such minority representative structures are much more wieldy and more manageable.
- But now the whole poetic achievement - Eliot's journey from chaos to a clenched, intense Christianity - is available in a slightly more wieldy form.
- It is a wieldy document but considering the sheer quantity of material covered, maintains an admirable level of coherence in an objective, clear and concise manner.
More definitions of wieldyDefinition of wieldy in:
- The US English dictionary