nounUS • informal
- A white person who tries to emulate or acquire cultural behaviour and tastes attributed to black people.More example sentences
- Is a black person who doesn't constantly speak in Ebonics considered a cracker, and an Ebonics-speaking white person a wigger?
- Tries earnestly to out-extreme the original programming at HBO, but just ends up like the wigger trying to be cool in a room full of black people.
- Our new ‘creepy grocery store baby’ will be the hit product of 2002, inching out those stupid white visors that all the wiggers wear for no reason.
More definitions of wiggerDefinition of wigger in:
- The US English dictionary