- 1A person or thing that wiggles or makes something wiggle.More example sentences
- It's this number that Marilyn does and she wasn't much of a dancer, she's just a wiggler.
- 2 Physics A magnet designed to make a beam of particles in an accelerator follow a sinusoidal path, in order to increase the amount of radiation they produce.More example sentences
- The wiggler converts the electron beam power into laser light.
- As electrons used to create the laser beam are steered from the linear accelerator around a curve to a wiggler where the laser beam is produced, the electrons give off t-rays.
- He has consulted at most of the storage ring projects around the world, many of which have installed Halbach design undulators and wigglers.
More definitions of wigglerDefinition of wiggler in:
- The US English dictionary