adjective (wiggier, wiggiest)• informal , chiefly North American
- Emotionally uncontrolled or weird: you’ve been acting all wiggyMore example sentences
- The cousin that idolizes you and follows you around and gets you in trouble, the parent that goes through your computer and books and papers to find out what you're doing just to show in some weird and creepy and way wiggy way that they care.
- You really can tell some pretty wiggy things from looking at someone's handwriting.
- I'm glad you stuck with me through the rocky bits yesterday… especially when my sister went all wiggy on me…
1960s: from wig out (see wig2).
More definitions of wiggyDefinition of wiggy in:
- The US English dictionary