- (Of a person or animal) having an expression of panic or desperation in their eyes.More example sentences
- The wild-eyed soldier rushed out like an animal released from captivity, and leaned along the railing, starting to laugh with uncontrollable joy.
- So Simon Streeting and me started to lose at Millionaire, but when Simon Streeting went up to get us another drink, the wild-eyed man caught my eye.
- It too has the gift of disguise, now appearing as a wild-eyed woman, now as a vacantly smiling man.
More definitions of wild-eyedDefinition of wild-eyed in:
- The US English dictionary