- A flower of an uncultivated variety or a flower growing freely without human intervention: fields of wild flowers [as modifier]: a wild flower gardenMore example sentences
- They rolled down the hill into the grasses in the field below, where wildflowers grew.
- Sweden is a blur of golden wheat fields, bright wildflowers and hot rosehip tea.
- If you like the charm of a natural flowering meadow with a mismatch of blooms, you should try growing your own wildflower garden.
More definitions of wild flowerDefinition of wild flower in:
- The US English dictionary