- Gather (herbs, plants, and fungi) from the wild.More example sentences
- Medicinal plants are wildcrafted from the bush or forest and not cultivated, since the plants are plentiful and not hard to find; one herbalist kept a kitchen garden.
- Medicinal plants are predominantly wildcrafted and dispensed mainly by decoction, although prepared formulas are given.
- The new Mugwort was wildcrafted and cured by the proprietor of the shop, and is leaf-only.
noun[mass noun] Back to top
- The action or practice of wildcrafting.More example sentences
- The wildcraft of mushroom hunting is directly related to our stomachs.
More definitions of wildcraftDefinition of wildcraft in:
- The US English dictionary