- 1Ready, eager, or prepared to do something: [with infinitive]: he was quite willing to compromiseMore example sentences
- A permanent ceasefire and peace will come through a political solution for which all sides should be ready and willing to compromise.
- At Imprint, what we require of volunteers is to be enthusiastic, eager and willing to learn.
- He's eager and willing to please and follows my instructions without a fault.
- 1.1Given or done readily: willing and prompt obedienceMore example sentences
- What is required of God's people is a willing obedience to be led through an incredible series of events.
- You will readily obtain good advice, timely encouragement and willing support from your allies.
- see show.