noun[mass noun] chiefly US
- Pottery with a willow-pattern design.More example sentences
- This successful woodenware and willowware merchant was a dedicated philanthropist.
- On these were placed all the old china the farmhouse attic afforded; including numerous pieces of the old blue and white willowware pattern.
- They make a nice antidote to the Anglophobia of the breakfast rooms, where a persuasive case is made for polished mahogany, willowware and crustless toast.
More definitions of willowwareDefinition of willowware in:
- The US English dictionary