- An area of land with a group of energy-producing windmills or wind turbines.More example sentences
- Villagers were celebrating in March when plans for a wind farm on land near Clowbridge Reservoir were thrown out.
- Baywind also hopes to invest in one of the 30 turbines planned by Warwick Energy for an offshore wind farm near Barrow.
- He said local councils and other groups were also being consulted about the wind farm.
More definitions of wind farmDefinition of wind farm in:
- The US English dictionary