- An anemometer.More example sentences
- Back on the bridge of Gemini Storm, George and I watched as the digital wind gauge increased to 14 knots.
- She finished second in the race overall in a time of 12.5 seconds - but her record may not be ratified because the wind gauge was not working.
- His outdoor best at the AAA Champs would also have been a national record but for the lack of a functioning wind gauge at Manchester.
More definitions of wind gaugeDefinition of wind gauge in:
- The US English dictionary