- A form of exercise involving moving from a walk or slow run to a faster run and repeatedly reversing the process.More example sentences
- Rosado suffered the injury while running the last wind sprint of his workout last Thursday, a strain high in the left hamstring.
- University study is not a wind sprint, it's a multiyear intellectual marathon.
- Add to that mix some cardiovascular and toning work with wind sprints, lunges, hovers and resistance band training.
More definitions of wind sprintDefinition of wind sprint in:
- The US English dictionary