Definition of windowed in English:
1Having a window or windows: [in combination]: a row of bay-windowed houses
More example sentences
- The watery theme continues with multi colored shells in blue and green hues on the ceiling and windowed walls covered in a mirror material that's been antiqued to somewhat successfully resemble seawater.
- Traveling Commodore Class, I was shown to a windowed cabin high up and forward on deck 7, a double arranged for single occupancy, with one bed made up and the other for use as a couch.
- Just across the atrium, the Churchill Lounge beckons to those with an affinity for cigars and fine spirits in a cozy, windowed space that recalls an English gentleman's club.
2 Computing Having or using framed areas on a display screen for viewing information.
- To change the screen resolution to windowed mode, you need to edit the game's configuration file.
- Many projects have been started to supply Linux with a windowed environment.
- Even those computer operating systems that are primarily text based - such as Unix - have point-and-click, windowed desktops available for them.
Definition of windowed in:
- US English dictionary