- 1A pane of glass in a window.More example sentences
- Flat, thin leaves of horn were translucent and used for windowpanes in place of glass.
- I put my head on the cool glass of my windowpane and exhale a long breath that I've been holding for a while now.
- Esseri was waiting in the library, ensconced at her desk in the puddle of sunlight that seeped through the leaded windowpanes.
- 2A broad flatfish with numerous dark spots, found in the western Atlantic. Also called sand dab.
- Scophthalmus aquosus, family Scophthalmidae (or Bothidae)
More definitions of windowpaneDefinition of windowpane in:
- The US English dictionary