- A glass screen at the front of a motor vehicle.More example sentences
- The light grey chalk dust sticks on motor vehicle windscreens and other shiny objects and does not easily come off.
- By only using windscreens from leading glass manufacturers, Autoglass says it can focus on training its technicians to the highest standards.
- The light standard for vehicle windscreens means front windows must allow 75 per cent of light through, while side windows must admit 70 per cent.
More definitions of windscreenDefinition of windscreen in:
- The US English dictionary