Definition of wine glass in English:
A glass with a stem and foot, used for drinking wine.
- They also undertook glass painting decorating a wine glass or tumbler, which was provided according to their own taste.
- ‘Marriages’ of two separate glasses, such as the bowl of a wine glass joined to another stem, can be passed off as an original glass.
- The all-important water glass is just above the knife, with the wine glass - or glasses, if red and white will both be served - to the right of it.
wineglassful noun (plural wineglassfuls)
- Example sentences
- Strain and drink a small wineglassful whenever needed.
- A wineglassful taken each morning before breakfast is the full dose, but at first it may be desirable to give only half this quantity.
- While whipping add three wineglassfuls of Marsala and one liqueur glass of Maraschino brandy.
Words that rhyme with wine glasstooth glass • subclass
Definition of wine glass in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.