- A list of the wines available in a restaurant.More example sentences
- On each table are the menu and a wine list with wines available from 950 baht (or by the glass if you ask).
- Do you panic when snooty sommeliers thrust an encyclopaedic wine list at you and you know that they will be back in a minute demanding an answer?
- Three courses la carte will cost you £55, but that is nothing compared to the damage you can do to your credit card on the massive wine list.
More definitions of wine listDefinition of wine list in:
- The US English dictionary