- A press in which grapes are squeezed in making wine.More example sentences
- In 1452, Gutenberg made the first printing press from an old wine press, moveable type and oil based ink.
- Dozens of agonized male faces are packed together like grapes in a wine press, veins bulging from their temples.
- The fruit was too hard to be pressed in a wine press and a circular stone mill was used, comprising a mill stone of about a ton in weight which stood upright in a trough and was pulled round by a pony.
More definitions of wine pressDefinition of wine press in:
- The US English dictionary