- A dark red colour like that of red wine.More example sentences
- The majority of Thai people practise Buddhism, so the designer picked up on temple colours such as dark wine red to add a special feel to the room.
- The women's costumes were long and full-skirted, of gray tulle with tight gray satin bodices, but the underskirts had warm tones of crimson, cherry, flame and wine red.
- Most had wings no darker than wine red, two had dark grey wings and one had brown wings.
More definitions of wine redDefinition of wine red in:
- The US English dictionary