- A cultivator of grapes for wine.More example sentences
- We said that Australia's introduction of a rebate in favour of its winegrowers would hurt Kiwi winegrowers.
- The Bragato Awards make a big deal about awarding the winegrower, not the wine maker, with the gongs the wines win, but in this case it is not a grower, but a nursery, Riversun, that collected the trophy.
- What if you where a winegrower in Barolo, but did not own one of the hotshot vineyards that would make the great wines in great vintages?
More definitions of winegrowerDefinition of winegrower in:
- The US English dictionary