- The production of wine: winemaking regionsMore example sentences
- Our climate isn't insuperable, but it makes winemaking difficult in most vintages.
- Australian winemakers take on the latest scientific techniques to advance winemaking into the 21st century.
- Apart from climate and pest control, English wine is greatly hampered by dodgy winemaking, with oxidation and overdosing with sulphur still common faults.
More definitions of winemakingDefinition of winemaking in:
- The US English dictionary