- An animal skin sewn up and used to hold wine.More example sentences
- Stephen Cimbala may appear to be putting new wine in old wineskins, but the old skins still work fine.
- Wine that is to be sent to the palace should be put into proper wooden barrels instead of leather wineskins.
- By speaking of the new wine and new wineskins, Jesus was pointing to the newness of the divine life that he had come to give his people.
More definitions of wineskinDefinition of wineskin in:
- The US English dictionary