- A high-backed armchair with side pieces projecting from the back.More example sentences
- The formality can be seen in the coffee table, in the pink chair, in the settee by the window, and in the striped wing chair.
- I should have mentioned I am wearing a smoking jacket and sitting in a leather wing chair as I dictate this.
- The next week he was an old man, sitting in his blue wing chair in grandma's living room - frustrated, angry, and somehow… broken.
More definitions of wing chairDefinition of wing chair in:
- The US English dictionary