- Acrobatic stunts performed on the wings of an airborne aircraft as a public entertainment.More example sentences
- It's believed that the team will be the first ever to perform wing walking in the Middle East and they are sure to cause much excitement at the show.
- Spice (www.spiceuk.com) organises half-day and longer adventures including flying, rock climbing and mountain biking, and more obscure activities such as medieval jousting, canoe cruising and wing walking.
- Spokeswoman Rhiannon Nugent said the Utterly Butterly aerobatics team received hundreds of requests from people wanting to raise cash for their charities by wing walking, but was unable to fulfil them all.
More definitions of wing walkingDefinition of wing walking in:
- The US English dictionary