- A manoeuvre in which an aircraft turns at the top of a steep climb and flies back along its original path.More example sentences
- The instructors work out almost 90 wingovers, pulling three to four Gs sometimes just around the corners, so you come back and you're sweating and working pretty hard.
- The EZ-Rocket performed another series of tight turns, steep climbs, and a wingover maneuver.
- As of today we have two confirmed cases of the crossbeam failure on a Combat L. In both cases the crossbeam broke while the pilots were performing aerobatics, in particular wingovers.
More definitions of wingoverDefinition of wingover in:
- The US English dictionary