- A one-piece garment that enables a person to glide through the air when in free fall, having sections of fabric between the arms and legs that inflate when the wearer jumps from an aircraft or a high place: he jumped out of a helicopter wearing nothing but a wingsuit and landed safely [as modifier]: daredevil wingsuit flyersMore example sentences
- Then he fired up the jets on his new, smaller and sleeker wingsuit to perform the loopings before landing safely with a parachute.
- It takes 200 skydives before you can even try flying a wingsuit, but the record-breaking international team each had at least double that number.
- The wingsuit can triple the length of a normal skydiving freefall from 60 seconds to over three minutes.
More definitions of wingsuitDefinition of wingsuit in:
- The US English dictionary