- A yellow-flowered Chinese jasmine which blooms during the winter.
More example sentences
- Jasminum nudiflorum, family Oleaceae
- It flowers at much the same time as the winter jasmine, brought back from western China in 1844 by the Scot Robert Fortune.
- Catch up on the pruning and in particular the cutting back of spring-flowering shrubs such as Kerria japonica and winter jasmine.
- During my years in London, my own preparations for Christmas began as early as February, when the winter jasmine had finished flowering and the old wood had to be thinned out.
More definitions of winter jasmineDefinition of winter jasmine in:
- The US English dictionary