Definition of wireframe in English:
1A skeletal three-dimensional model in which only lines and vertices are represented.
- A wireframe model of the segmented organ image is then generated to enable interactive, three-dimensional rendering of the selected organ.
- Site maps, content inventories, wireframes, scenarios, conceptual models - a large part of what we do is defined by how we document ideas and information.
- Designers have the need to take page-by-page process into account when creating their wireframes, and developers should think beyond their task lists to visualize the system as a complete, smoothly operating whole.
1.1An image or set of images which displays the functional elements of a website or page, typically used for planning a site’s structure and functionality.
- The most advanced systems have multiple displays, some showing three-dimensional wire-frame graphics slowly turning in space.
- You also have your layout and visual design, greatly assisted through the use of wireframes.
- For example, pair up designers and developers to jointly deliver a functional specification or wireframes.
Definition of wireframe in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan