noun (plural wiremen)
- 1chiefly US An installer or repairer of electric wiring.More example sentences
- A journeyman electrician or wireman will still be responsible for answering to the job foreman, contractor or building foreman throughout the job.
- Under the direct supervision of journeymen wiremen, the apprentice will learn the skills associated with being an electrician.
- Now certain companies have come into existence which employee residential wiremen to serve their customers.
More definitions of wiremanDefinition of wireman in:
- The US English dictionary