nounNorth American • informal
- A mail-order catalogue.More example sentences
- I mentioned Herters and I suspect that is a name foreign to many of you, but in my youth their catalog was the wish book for all things outdoors.
- For this and other extraordinarily desirable gear, go to my favorite wish book, the Duluth Trading Co. catalog.
- During Thanksgiving, November 1993, I was perusing every pilot's favorite wish book, Trade-A-Plane, when I spotted an ad for a 60 percent restored Firefly!
More definitions of wish bookDefinition of wish book in:
- The US English dictionary