- A list of desired things or occurrences: it’s best for homeowners to make a wish list of all the things they wantMore example sentences
- I will take bets that any such consultation will put a multiplex cinema at the top of the public wish list.
- Dont expect anything you remotely want as a gift, unless you give up on dropping hints and give your partner your own wish list, in print.
- In his acceptance speech he outlined his wish list for the city.
More definitions of wish listDefinition of wish list in:
- The US English dictionary