- 1The practice of magic: warding off evil spirits and acts of witcheryMore example sentences
- Could it have been some form of magic, or witchery?
- I don't necessarily have a green thumb, but with my interest in kitchen witchery, I try to keep some herbs and other small plants growing.
- Directed by Stephen Bradley, and starring his wife, comedian Deirdre O'Kane, the story is of student Nathan, played by David Leon, who dies and is brought back to life via voodoo witchery by his mum (O'Kane).
- 1.1Compelling power exercised by beauty, eloquence, or other attractive or fascinating qualities.More example sentences
- She made sidelong glances of purest witchery at Wolf.
More definitions of witcheryDefinition of witchery in:
- The US English dictionary