- archaic variant of wizened.More example sentences
- He is an old man, worn and wizen - blind and wasting away.
- Seats all cascaded in a waterfall towards the pit at the bottom where a single wizen man stood with a rod, prodding at one of the black slates mounted on the vast black wall of the room.
- Buxom for her age, like so many pubescent children she seemed to have siphoned off vital bulk from her parents and left them to dwindle, wizen.
More definitions of wizenDefinition of wizen in:
- The US English dictionary