- Resembling or likened to a wolf, especially in being rapacious, voracious, or lascivious: a wolfish grinMore example sentences
- Innocent blondes, corrupted by wolfish brunettes with mannish haircuts and tight, tight sweaters, stare wide-eyed at the reader.
- I felt the hungry, wolfish aspect to my gaze, but didn't try to hide it, as it played up and down over Cynthia's body.
- But it seemed all wrong for the wolfish Nighy who one assumes would reach first base with a woman before the rest of the boys had got their boots on.
- More example sentences
- I already knew that, or thought I did until he added wolfishly: ‘You see, I quite often pray for people to die.’
- Looking down at me, Tristan grinned slightly wolfishly as he said, ‘Well, it won't do to have you feeling lonely, now will it.’
- ‘I don't know about you two, but I'm starving,’ he said, and grinned wolfishly, which caused us both to laugh.