- 1Relating to or having the characteristics of a woman or women: her smooth, womanly skinMore example sentences
- This game of guile has the womanly characteristic of dangerous beauty.
- In reference to women, however, and particularly in this scene, the moon also symbolises womanly beauty and is associated with the female principle yin.
- They don't have that inner womanly beauty that used to come from the softness and dignity that used to make woman so attractive.
- 1.1(Of a girl’s or woman’s body) fully developed and curvaceous: I’ve got a womanly figureMore example sentences
- Plus she had the most fantastic body: curvaceous, womanly, and with wonderful glorious breasts that I found mesmerizing.
- But the woman is more than normally apprehensive… her daughter has a brain injury that has left her unusually childlike, even in her mature young womanly body.
- I have seen these things before and recognize a couple features - the simple, childlike head (pigtailed here) atop a womanly body.
- More example sentences
- Add a funny, finally devastating smile, the sensuous Portuguese language, and what can only be called the ease of Case's full-bodied womanliness, and you've got more than enough love to go around.
- Feminine side: not to be confused with womanliness, which is not a side but pervades the whole and also does not need to be explored, on account of it just being.
- The slightly whiney girlishness that sometimes surfaced unintentionally has been replaced by a confident womanliness, and for the first time you are aware of her extraordinary sexual power.