Definition of women's lib in English:
Short for women's liberation.
- Oh no, I can equally set the women's lib back to the last century or two, just by presenting, as requested by Mr July or Armaedes
- His exposure to the women's lib movement in university combined with his ultra conservative upbringing made enjoying XXX-rated entertainment a personal challenge.
- Many of the period's most noteworthy protest movements, everything from the Black Panthers to anti-Vietnam War activism to women's lib, all found fertile ground at Berkeley.
women's libber noun
- Example sentences
- We try and make it quite clear to people, we're not women's libbers, we don't hate men, we're just a band with girls in it who just want to play music’.
- And contrary to what the women's libbers of that era wanted to believe, the porn biz has made me so strong.
- But back then they were called women's libbers, and somebody must have been feeling threatened, because in 1975 the Mandy annual for Girls ran a story about one of them.
Definition of women's lib in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan