- A land or place full of wonderful things: London was a wonderland of historical sites, museums, theatres, shops, and entertainmentMore example sentences
- Technology had made some places rich powerful wonderlands full of wealth, while in other places the people had so little that they sometimes starved to death.
- Here it was a complete wonderland full of white ice that covered the earth as far as the Eastern Mountains.
- Before long, they were strolling beneath silver moonlight in one of the most spectacular horticultural wonderlands in all Viridia.
More definitions of wonderlandDefinition of wonderland in:
- The US English dictionary