- (Of a person) experiencing a sudden feeling of awed delight or wonder: he was wonderstruck by AmericaMore example sentences
- A world before which one has to relearn how to look, with the large wide-eyed gaze of a wonderstruck child.
- ‘A student of mine suggested him and even I was wonderstruck at his natural acting talent and total professionalism,’ says Sashikumar.
- For many of the visitors, it was their first visit to a big hotel, they were wonderstruck and extremely happy to see how housekeeping was an integral part of a hotel.
More definitions of wonderstruckDefinition of wonderstruck in:
- The US English dictionary