A yellow-flowered European plant of the mint family, growing in dry shady places.
- Teucrium scorodonia, family Labiatae
More example sentences
- By the time the wood sage is in full bloom, summer has begun in earnest.
- As Dave says, we must somehow establish the exact relationship with wood sage even prove there is one and elucidate the larval prey species.
- Rabbits do not eat bracken or mature wood sage, so this, along with the plants’ competitive nature, explains their distribution all over the island.
Definition of wood sage in:
- The US English dictionary