- A yellow-flowered European plant of the mint family, growing in dry shady places.
More example sentences
- Teucrium scorodonia, family Labiatae
- By the time the wood sage is in full bloom, summer has begun in earnest.
- As Dave says, we must somehow establish the exact relationship with wood sage even prove there is one and elucidate the larval prey species.
- Rabbits do not eat bracken or mature wood sage, so this, along with the plants’ competitive nature, explains their distribution all over the island.
More definitions of wood sageDefinition of wood sage in:
- The US English dictionary