- 1A chip of wood.More example sentences
- As well as firewood, the Country Park is now introducing woodchips and mulch to their range of recycled wood produce.
- The Ministry of Environment is concerned with wood residue such as bark, sawdust, shavings, woodchips and offcuts generated by sawmills.
- Scotland's forest industry has focused on producing low-value timber while business has been ignoring the energy potential of hitherto unsaleable parts of the tree or sawmill - by-products like sawdust and woodchips.
- 1.1 (also woodchip paper) [mass noun] chiefly British Wallpaper with woodchips embedded in it to give a grainy surface texture.More example sentences
- You either painted it or put woodchip paper everywhere.
- It also came with built-in wardrobes - the louvred kind - stippled ceilings and woodchip wallpaper, which all seemed so smart and modern in 1978.
- I started taking off the polystyrene tiles on the hall ceiling only to discover that they had been glued directly onto woodchip wallpaper.