- A tapering metal screw with a sharp point.More example sentences
- Position the pieces at least 12 inches from the edges of the opening, and fasten them with woodscrews to the joists.
- Bolts are about 6 long and made of unfletched wood; their metal points are threaded like a coarse woodscrew to facilitate removal from the lead plates used as backstops.
- The modern adjustable woodscrew chuck has the advantage of varying the length of fixing screw.
More definitions of woodscrewDefinition of woodscrew in:
- The US English dictionary