- A game involving the making or selection of words.More example sentences
- Scrabble introduced two new concepts to board games: the word game and the tile placement game.
- Crosswords are perhaps the most obvious example of a solitary word game.
- When he lost his job in 1931, and decided to have a go at inventing a word game, Butts hoped to create something that would be an entertaining way to extend your vocab and improve your spelling.
More definitions of word gameDefinition of word game in:
- The US English dictionary